Bradley J. Reddick, D.O
|Bradley J. Reddick, D.O
- Southwest Orthopedic Specialist
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Center for Orthopedic and Multi-Specialty Hospital
- Bone and Joint Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- St. Anthony Hospital
- Community Hospital
- Southwest Orthopaedic Specialists
Continuing Medical Education
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association Meeting. May 2010
- Anterior Hip Course. Joel Matta M.D. Chicago, Illinois. May 2010
- Anterior Hip Course. Pheonix ,Arizona. April 2010
- Anterior Hip Surgical Observation, Stefan Kreuzer M.D. April 2010
- American Hip and Knee Society Meeting. November 2009
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship. July 2009-December 2010. Bone and Joint
Hospital. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Adult Reconstruction.
Program Director: Tom Tkach, M.D.
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency. 2005 – 2009. St. Anthony Hospital.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Program Director: Paul Maitino, D.O
- Orthopedic Trauma. East Texas Medical Center. Tyler, Texas.
Rotation Director: Scott Devinney, D.O
- Orthopedic Trauma. Tampa General Hospital. Tampa, Florida.
Rotation Directors: Roy Sanders, M.D. and Thomas D. Pasquale, D.O
- Pediatric Orthopedics. Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. Cincinnati, Ohio.
Rotation Directors: Alvin Crawford, M.D. and Charles Mehlman, D.O.
- Pediatric Orthopedics. University of Oklahoma Health Science Center,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Rotation Director: Joseph Davey, M.D
- Traditional Internship. 2004 – 2005. St. Anthony Hospital
Program Director: Henry Allen, D.O
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Conferred May 2004. Oklahoma State
University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine. Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Academic Honors
- Regents Award for Most Outstanding Graduate, 2004
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Fraternity
- Alumni Association Foundation Scholarship, 2003
- Bob E. Jones Endowed Scholarship, 2003
- Student D.O. of the Year, 2002
- Vice President’s Honor Roll
- Dean’s Honor Roll
- Sigma Sigma Phi Honor Fraternity
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Conferred May 1993. Oklahoma State
University College of Veterinary Medicine. Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma State University College of Animal Science. Stillwater,
Oklahoma. August 1988-May1989
- Seward County Community College. Liberal, Kansas. August 1986-May 1989
- Total Talar Dislocation: Unique Presentation of an Uncommon Injury
Case Report and Literature Review to be submitted to AOAO July 2008
- Ankle Fractures; A Review of Emergent Management. Literature review of emergent diagnosis and management. Submitted to AOAO January 2009
- Personal Isolation Suits Offer Hearing Protection in the Orthopedic Orthopedic Operation Room. Basic Science paper regarding noise exposure and protection in the operating room. Submitted AOAO July 2007. Poster presented at Annual Clinical Assembly. San Francisco, California. October 2007